Thank you for choosing Strand & Stripes (formerly The Little Lash Room) for your new Semi-Permanent Mink Eyelashes..
Before you come, I highly recommend you read this post, it tells you the Myths and Madness surrounding Eyelash Extensions, madness after you have read this you will be able to make an informed decision of whether you wish to proceed with Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extension.
Eyelash extensions provide length and thickness to your natural eyelashes and can be for a special occasion or every day wear. Semi-permanent lashes give longer, thicker and natural looking lashes that can last as long as your lash cycle. These are virtually weightless and applied to your own lashes one by one. Darker than your own lashes there is simply no need to wear mascara. It is important to note that eyelash extensions will not alter your lifestyle; you can shower, swim, sleep or cry – they won’t fall out! The eyelash adhesives will dry on the lashes but allow them to remain flexible and bouncy.
To ensure the very best results please follow these important guidelines:
- Your appointment can take up to 2 hours including consultation to discuss your eyelash style and maintenance, be sure you reserve enough time for your appointment.
- Please do not wear any make up to your appointment, especially any eye makeup or mascara. To remove all make up soak cotton pads in oil free make up remover and place them on your eye gently adding pressure towards the lash line.
- Avoid drinking caffeine enriched drinks such as tea, coffee and Coca-Cola, although you may not feel that this has an impact on your body, it will make your eyes fluttery during the application.
- Avoid using oily facial cosmetics before your appointment, especially around your eye area.
- Do not wear contact lenses to your appointment – just wear your normal glasses
- Please make sure to inform your therapist of any known eye conditions before your appointment, as the treatment may not be suitable at this time.
- Please inform your therapist if suffer from claustrophobia or have any neck/back pain.
- Avoid using eyelash curlers 48 hours prior to your appointment
These guidelines are essential to prepare your eyes for the appointment; this is vital to ensure your eyelashes stay healthy throughout the treatment as well as maximum longevity with your lashes co-ordinated with aftercare advice.
If you cannot make your appointment we are happy for your to reschedule or cancel up to 24 hours before your appointment, however if it is less than 24 hours there will be a £15 cancellation fee due to the late notice and that we will not be able to fill this appointment.